The new and fabulous Arctic Treehouse is the groups latest addition to what is fast becoming the only way to do modern luxury in Val d'isere. The house has ample room to fit in what todays luxury requires: 6 beautiful ensuite bedroom, large living space with stunning high ceilings, 5* star spa area with an amazing pool, sauna and private massage room. Plus a large jacuzzi and fire-pit on the outside terrace overlooking town. The house sits on its own high up at the top of the road, and surrounded by its own oasis of trees. The design concept has been in keeping with other Arctic houses, with one important enhancement - taking the luxury contemporary feel to the next level. Our vision for the epic Arctic Treehouse was serious luxury without being over the top bling. We wanted beautiful sophistication rather than being ostentatious.
ARCTIC treehouse, VAL D'ISERE
The large living room is an incredible place to relax, unwind, or host friends. It leads out to the amazing Tenzing* terrace overlooking town, with large in-built jacuzzi, dining area, and fire-pit. The living space has a 5m cathedral ceiling that makes the space feel beautifully open, and has an almost completely glass wall out to the deck. There's a great in-door dining area, with ample luxury cosy seating to relax or entertain. The beautiful space is your home away from home sanctum.
The Arctic Treehouse rooms have been designed to be both contemporary and luxurious, but also practical. All rooms are fully ensuite and come with our organic & luxury Zenology spa products and fluffy white towels. Following the theme of all Arctic Houses, the rooms all have a connection to adventure and exploration - at the Treehouse the rooms take that to an extra fun way by being named after the amazing juices we have at Arctic Juice & Cafe*. You get to choose from the Earth Detox, Get Sexy, White Mischief, Green Endurance, Trek Strength, or Human Striver luxury bedrooms! *You can also order room service from Arctic Juice & Cafe from 8am-8pm.
- 6 double ensuite bedrooms
- Heated boot warmers
- Indoor pool and lounge area
- Spa area with private massage room and sauna
- Large flatscreen TV with surround sound/AppleTV/Netflix
- Spa Treatments
- Large outdoor Jacuzzi and fire-pit
- Arctic Concierge
- Arctic Treehouse Team - Manager, Assistant, Private chef
- Driver Service
- Tea/Coffee to rooms before breakfast
- Arctic Breakfast
- Arctic Cafe organic coffee
- Post-ski tea
- Children's early dinner
- Arctic Juice & Cafe Cocktails & Smoothies
- Champagne and canapés
- 5 course dinner (6 nights)
- First class wine with dinner (directly chosen and sourced from our favourite vineyards)
- Wine list for purchase (+ vintage)
- Open bar
- Daily domestic & international newspapers of choice
- Pre-Arranged Ski Passes ready on arrival
- Pre-Arranged Ski/board Hire (Member details are kept on file, so your kit will automatically be waiting for you on arrival with no extra info required).
- Pre-Ski/Post-ski 'Arctic' boot room snacks
- Arctic Juice & Cafe room service/delivery